E-Commerce & Social Media Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic and performance-driven individual to join our growing team.
We are looking to hire a hard-working, customer-oriented E-Commerce & Social Media Assistant to ensure the smooth running of in-store retail operations. The E-Commerce & Social Media Assistant ’s responsibilities include posting on social media, assisting with packing online orders, welcoming customers to our shop, monitoring customer activities to prevent incidents of shoplifting, and processing customer refunds. You should also be able to identify customers’ needs and recommend suitable shop items that best satisfy their needs.
To be successful E-Commerce & Social Media Assistant , you should be well-organized and adept at using pricing and labelling equipment. Ultimately, an outstanding E-Commerce & Social Media Assistant should demonstrate effective communication skills and achieve exceptional customer service at all times.
This job would ideally be suited to someone with knowledge or interest in horticulture or growing plants. Someone with excellent IT skills that is sales-focused.
- Proven retail sales experience.
- Sales focused and ability to find new sales leads.
- A strong knowledge of the most up to date social media platforms – Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest.
- Ability to effectively grow our social media following, interact with potential followers and clients and promote our product brands.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- IT literate on Microsoft packages
- Bonus skills – a) Knowledge of inventory management, stock-taking system, online platforms such as Amazon and eBay b)previous experience using systems such as Shipstation and WordPress c) Any experience of photo/video editing for social media platforms.
Check out the Indeed advert here
If you feel like you’d be perfect for another role and you think you’ve got what it takes to work with us, let us know and we can keep you in mind for future positions! Drop us an email on “email@example.com” for any recruitment queries.