Advanced Nutrients – Carboload
Advanced Nutrients Carboload is a special mixture of natural sugars and carbohydrates that gives your plants a burst of energy and feeds the beneficial microbes in the root-zone.
- Designed by a team of top scientists dedicated to making products of excellence
- Manufactured to the highest possible standards by Advanced Nutrients
- Balanced and optimised mixture of naturally derived sugars and carbohydrates
- Gives your plants an energy boost
- Feeds the beneficial microbes in the root-zone making them more healthy and prolific
- Perfect for use with the range of Advanced Nutrients additives and boosters
Your choice of size of Advanced Nutrients Carboload
How Advanced Nutrients – Carboload works:
Advanced Nutrients Carboload is a carefully prepared mixture of sugars and carbohydrates which can be used in all types of grow-system and with any substrate. The special blend of sugars feed beneficial microbes such as those found in VooDoo Juice, Piranha and Tarantula. This increases their growth and reproduction which creates bigger colonies that are also more active making them more effective. By supercharging the beneficial microbes in the root-zone, your plants will benefit even more from the resistance to disease and increased nutrient uptake that they provide. Carboload also provides your plants with a useful boost in energy for those times like in mid-flowering when some plants experience an “energy slump”.
How to use Advanced Nutrients – Carboload:
Advanced Nutrients Carboload is for use from rooted cutting to the last week before the flush. Simply make up your feed/nutrient solution as usual to the required strength and add Carboload at a rate of 2ml/Litre and mix well.
As with all nutrients, boosters and additives, never mix them together in their concentrated form (i.e. straight from the bottle). Always add each nutrient, booster or additive to your reservoir water or feed water in turn, giving the solution a good stir to mix it in before adding the next one.
Advanced Nutrients Carboload root feed dosage: 2ml/Litre