Botanicare HYDROPLEX is a premium plant nutrient supplement formulated to push your crops to their harvest limits. Hydroplex Bloom Maximiser works with your existing nutrient formula to create big, brilliant, blooms.
- – Rapid Bloom Initiation and growth.
- – Promotes essential oil, natural sugar, chlorophyll and protein production.
- – Increases fruit density and quality.
- – Amplifies flower size.
- – Increases flower and fruit sets.
- – Promotes natural development of enzymes and vitamins.
- – Boosts resistance to external stresses.
- – Low dilution rates (only 2-5 ml/gallon).
- – Safe to use with any nutrient line.
- – Guaranteed Analysis: P 10.0%, K 6.0%, Mg 0.5%
How Hydroplex Works
Around four weeks into flower, plants will demand higher levels of certain elements to reach their ultimate potential. However, your plants will require much more than just additional phosphorus and potassium at this critical time. This is where Hydroplex comes in: not only is it high in vital P and K, it also contains a broad range of selected amino acids, trace minerals and beneficial vitamins that enhance growth and increase resistance to external stressors. Its proprietary blend of potent natural ingredients boosts sugar generation, amplifying terpene/essential oil production later on in the flowering cycle.
Hydroplex comes with a 0-10-6 NPK ratio which is equivalent to a 0-50-40 powdered formula.
How to Use Hydroplex
Hydroplex should be used alongside your base nutrients. Note that it doesn’t need to be used if you’re running Botanicare KIND 3-part base nutrients. Botanicare recommend starting at the beginning of the third week of the flowering stages. Use it a rate of 0.5ml – 1.5ml per litre of nutrient. Consult the Botanicare feed chart for more info.
As with all nutrients, boosters and additives, never mix them together in their concentrated form (i.e. straight out of the bottle). Always add each nutrient, booster or additive to your reservoir or feed water in turn, giving the solution a good stir to mix it in before adding the next one.