Liquid Karma has developed a fierce reputation among commercial growers in the USA. It acts as a highly potent growth stimulant that works by speeding up plants’ metabolism. Because it impacts on metabolic rates, you can see the positive effects in all areas of the plant, right the way through the vegetative and flowering stages.
- Botanicare – one of the USA’s most popular nutrient ranges
- Massively popular among commercial growers in the United States
- All natural – an organically-derived product
- Highly soluble – won’t block up your grow systems
- Increases plants’ resistance to pests and diseases by boosting their immune systems
- Provides a source of nutrition for beneficial bacteria and fungi
- Helps plants to recover from stress – great for use after transplanting
- Delivers great results when used as a foliar feed
- Rich in an array macro and micronutrients
- Great for maintaining the health of mother plants
- Increases uptake, maximising the effectiveness of other nutrients
- Accelerates the development of new roots – ideal for cuttings
How Liquid Karma Works
Liquid Karma features a blend of growth-enhancing natural ingredients that stimulate the metabolism to trigger massive increases in growth rates in both the top half and the bottom half the plant. It delivers amazing effects right the way through, from cutting to harvest. But don’t just take our word for it – there’s plenty of information to be found if you do your research. It’s a legendary product that’s been championed by growers for years, having built up a fierce reputation among commercial growers in the United States.
It contains fermented compost tea that’s formulated from seabird guano, fish meal soybean meal, spirulina, citric acid and more than 72 trace elements. This ensures that the resulting product is infused with amino acids, vitamins and carbohydrates. There’s also a healthy dose of cold water North Atlantic kelp (ascophyllum nodosum), which is loaded with growth hormones and plant stimulants. Yucca is also added to the mix as a wetting agent, which helps to evenly saturate the substrate while preserving the integrity of your plants’ root hairs.
Liquid Karma doesn’t just feed your plants; it also provides a source of nutrition for the colonies of beneficial microorganisms that live within the substrate. By feeding these little creatures, you’re getting a two-pronged effect: beneficial microbes play a huge role in overall plant health, fighting off pathogens, and making nutrients more available.
How to Use Liquid Karma
To get the best out of Liquid Karma, use it right the way through the grow and bloom phases. Add it to your tank at a rate of between 13ml and 26ml for every 10 litres of nutrient solution.
As with all nutrients, boosters and additives, never mix them together in their concentrated form (i.e. straight out of the bottle). Always add each nutrient, booster or additive to your reservoir or feed water in turn, giving the solution a good stir to mix it in before adding the next one.