Pure Blend Pro is a 100% organically-derived feed that can be used in ANY medium or system – not just soil! That means that you can get the best of two different worlds by running Pure Blend Pro in systems like R-DWCs and NFTs. This combo delivers the flavours associated with organic feeds combined with the yields of hydroponics. Does it get any better than that?
- Botanicare – one of the most popular nutrient ranges in the United States
- An organically derived feed that can be used in any medium – soil, coco and hydro
- Capable of fusing two different worlds together – organics and hydroponics
- Increases terpene production for enhanced flavours and aromas
- Contains all of the macronutrients and secondary macronutrients needed for healthy growth
- Leaves behind no residues – great for active systems
- Very easy-to-use one-part fertilisers
- Provides a source of nutrition for populations of beneficial micro-organisms
How Pure Blend Pro Works
Pure Blend Pro nutrients are easy-to-use one-part feeds that get the best out of any growing medium. All of the ingredients are classed as ‘organically derived’. They may not be officially certified organic, but every single component originates from natural sources like fishmeal, composted seabird guano, kelp and humic acid (among many others). These ingredients help to deliver an end-product with potent flavours and aromas.
Pure Blend Pro provides plants with the macronutrients and micronutrients that they need to reach their full potential in terms of quality and yield. These nutrients also come in a soluble form that assists with uptake rates while preventing residues, making Pure Blend Pro ideal for active systems. Pure Blend Pro allows you to bring together two different worlds by running organically derived nutrients hydroponically, combining the best possible yields with the best possible quality.
Grow: Nitrogen 3.0%, Phosphate 2.0%, Potash 4.0%, Ca 1.0%, Mg 0.5%
Bloom: Nitrogen 2.0%, Phosphate 3.0%, Potash 5.0%, Ca 1.0%, Mg 0.5%
Bloom Soil: Nitrogen 1.0%, Phosphate 4.0%, Potash 5.0%, Ca 1.0%, Mg 0.5%:
How to Use Pure Blend Pro
Coco / Hydro
Use Pure Blend Pro Grow during veg and switch to Pure Blend Pro Bloom during flower, aiming for a pH level of 5.8.
Use Pure Blend Pro Grow during veg and switch to Pure Blend Pro Bloom Soil during flower, aiming for a pH level of 6.5.
Check out the attached feedcharts for more information on dosages, which will vary depending on the stage of your plants’ life cycle.
As with all nutrients, boosters and additives, never mix them together in their concentrated form (i.e. straight out of the bottle). Always add each nutrient, booster or additive to your reservoir or feed water in turn, giving the solution a good stir to mix it in before adding the next one