Optimises Nutrient Uptake During Bloom for Bigger and Better Plants
C-Result maximises your plants’ ability to take onboard nutrients during the bloom phase, squeezing as much as possible from every last drop of the feed that you give to them.
- Piles on weight by optimising the uptake of nutrients during the bloom phase
- 100% organic – formulated using natural ingredients
- Completely non-toxic and free of nasty chemicals (no synthetic PGRs!)
- Highly effective in any growing medium or system
- Excellent value for money – only needs to be used once
- Formulated with 13 statically charged molecules
- Great for preventing stress and heightening resistance to temperature extremes
1 x bottle of C-Result. Choose between 250ml, 500ml, 1 litre and 5 litre sizes.
How C-Result Works
The process of nutrient absorption can often be highly inefficient. Of the macro and micronutrients in your base fertilisers and additives, only 55-65% will usually ever make it to where they are needed. The rest may end up going down the drain or, worse still, form salt deposits in your system or containers. C-Result corrects this issue by optimising nutrient uptake rates. A single treatment during the first week of flowering is all that it takes to push uptake levels to between 80 and 90%! This ensures that you get better value from the rest of your regimen, while maximising plant nutrition. All of this is achieved using completely natural ingredients that only serve to enhance the flavours and aromas of the end-product.
How to Use C-Result
Before using C-Result, allow your water to stand for at least an hour (preferably 24 hours). Mix up your nutrients as usual, add in the C-Result at 5ml per litre then adjust the pH levels. C-Result is highly economical because it only needs to be used once during a plant’s life cycle, at some point during the first two weeks of flower.
As with all nutrients, boosters and additives, never mix them together in their concentrated form (i.e. straight out of the bottle). Always add each nutrient, booster or additive to your reservoir or feed water in turn, giving the solution a good stir to mix it in before adding the next one.