Stop root diseases from ruining your crop with Regen-a-Root. Regen-a-root keeps your plants roots healthy and also helps your plant to fight off an existing infection. Highly recommended product.
- CX Horticulture – Technologically advanced products that really work!
- Keeps root-rot at bay, particularly in hydroponic situations
- Helps your plants to fight off Pythium and other root diseases
- Works especially well in flowering and other stressful times for the plant
- Combined with Wilt Guard it gives even better protection
- Perfect for use with the range of CX Horticulture boosters and additives
- Can be used with almost any other brand of nutrient
Regen-a-Root comes in 2 sizes: 1L, 5L,
How Regen-a-Root works:
Plant roots are constantly exposed to the microbes like Pythium that cause root-rot. Plants that are growing strongly can usually fight off the effects of these diseases. However, during stressful situations, like flowering, plants are less able to combat these diseases. Regen-a-root contains substances similar to those made by plants themselves to combat root-rot. Using Regen-a-root at these times will keep your plant’s roots free of disease so that it can concentrate its energy on the flowering process, leading to an uncompromised crop. Using Regen-a-root in combination with Wilt Guard will give even better protection. Excellent product and highly recommended by us at the One Stop Grow Shop.
Regen-a-root can be used right the way through your grow from start to finish but it is particularly useful during times of stress and especially during flowering. Add Regen-a-root at a rate of 1ml/litre to your reservoir tank along with your usual nutrient schedule. For even greater protection against plant diseases use Regen-a-root in combination with Wilt Guard and ensure your crop is not compromised by pathogens.
As with all nutrients, boosters and additives, never mix them together in their concentrated form (i.e. straight from the bottle). Always add each nutrient, booster or additive to your reservoir water or feed water in turn, giving the solution a good stir to mix it in before adding the next one.