Wilt Guard helps prevents plant-wilting and fights off Pythium. Use in combination with Regen-a-root for excellent protection.
- CX Horticulture – Technologically advanced products that really work!
- Keeps wilting due to stress at bay, particularly in hydroponics, soil or coco
- Helps your plants to fight off Pythium and other root diseases
- Works especially well in flowering and other stressful times for the plant
- Combined with Regen-a-root it gives even better protection
- Perfect for use with the range of CX Horticulture boosters and additives
- Can be used with almost any other brand of nutrient
Wilt Guard contains:
Wilt Guard comes in 2 sizes: 1L, 5L
How Wilt Guard works:
Wilt Guard contains a specialized form of potassium that helps your plants to regulate water loss and regulate osmotic pressure within the plant itself. Roots are constantly exposed to the microbes like Pythium that cause root-rot. Plants that are growing strongly can usually fight off the effects of these diseases. However, during stressful situations, like flowering, plants are less able to combat these diseases. Using Wilt guard at these times will keep your plant’s roots free of disease so that it can concentrate its energy on the flowering process, leading to an uncompromised crop. Using Wilt guard in combination with Regen-a-root will give even better protection. Excellent product and highly recommended by us at the One Stop Grow Shop.
Using Wilt Guard:
Wilt Guard can be used right the way through your grow from start to finish but it is particularly useful during times of stress and especially during flowering. Add Wilt guard at a rate of 1ml/litre to your reservoir tank along with your usual nutrient schedule. For even greater protection against plant diseases use Wilt Guard in combination with Regen-a-root and ensure your crop is not compromised by pathogens.
As with all nutrients, boosters and additives, never mix them together in their concentrated form (i.e. straight from the bottle). Always add each nutrient, booster or additive to your reservoir water or feed water in turn, giving the solution a good stir to mix it in before adding the next one.
Wilt Guard recommended dosage: 1ml/litre
There are no reviews yet.