Dr. Repair – Treats Iron Deficiency and Repairs Leaf Damage
Cyco Dr. Repair has been formulated to tackle chlorosis – or the yellowing of leaves due to a lack of chlorophyll. It works by forming a two-pronged attack – first it treats the iron deficiency by utilising a highly available form of EDTA iron that’s easily absorbed by plants; then, it helps to nourish the leaves and repair any damage caused by the deficiency with a highly available form of urea based nitrogen. Dr. Repair can also be used as a preventative throughout the vegetative and flowering phases of plant growth.
- Corrects iron deficiencies
- Treats the symptoms caused by iron deficiency
- Pharmaceutical grade ingredients
- Contains balanced amounts of urea based nitrogen
- Helps to darken up yellowing leaves
- Can be used right the way through
- Used at rate of 1.0ml per litre
- Treats deficiencies in any growing medium and in any system
Your choice of size bottle of Cyco Dr. Repair
How Cyco Dr. Repair Works
Dr. Repair uses nitrogen from urea and chelated (chemically bound) Iron to correct deficiencies which help plants to make amino acids and chlorophyll which are essential for cell repair and plant growth.
There are no reviews yet.