Cal-Mag (Fe-Cu-Mn-Zn-Mo-B) Additive
Ca-Mg-Fe prevents plant nutrient deficiency symptoms, especially where “high pH” waters are used or when nutrient solutions are subject to volatile changes in pH and EC.
- Ca-Mg-Fe helps prevent or cure leaf yellowing, leaf curl, stunted growth, withered fruit-set and bud rot.
- Unlike other cal-mags, Ca-Mg-Fe also contains the full spectrum* of trace elements:
- Many base nutrient formulations are deficient in trace elements.
- Most nutrient deficiencies are in fact due to trace elements.
- Many trace element species destabilize when subjected to hard or “high-pH” water however, Ca-Mg-Fe contains alkaline-resistant compounds that cope with pH levels up to 10.
*Iron, copper, manganese, zinc, molybdenum and boron
- Ca-Mg-Fe is 100% compatible with all liquid or powdered base nutrients that are deficient in cal-mag or essential trace elements.
- Use through veg and bloom at 1-2ml/L (4-7.5 ml/Gal).
*Iron, copper, manganese, zinc, molybdenum and boron.
Download the FloraMax Growers Guide.
The FloraMax Difference.
NOTE: ^Ca-Mg-Fe should not be used in conjunction with VegaFlora AB or Veg-1 as it will likely cause a cal-mag toxicity.
When using FloraMax, do I need a “cal-mag”? No, the FloraMax line is designed to eliminate the requirement for additional “cal-mag” additives as its built into our base nutrients and Flowering Enhancer product. Over hundreds of test grows during the development phase there was never any need for a dedicated cal-mag additive. Furthermore, use of additional “cal-mag” may result in excessive calcium precipitate leading to clogged lines or build-up in the reservoir.
Why then does FloraMax manufacture a “cal-mag”? To address the deficiencies found in competing brands. We are committed to helping growers achieve their best results regardless of the nutrient regime they follow, our Ca-Mg-Fe product is ideal for use with other regimes.
There are no reviews yet.