FloraMax Flowering Enhancer – PK & Cal-Mag-Iron additive plus pH stabilizer
This is the ultimate flowering additive for making growing easier – REGARDLESS of what brand of base nutrient is being used. It serves 3 functions:
- Flowering Enhancer contains a full dose of “cal-mag” and iron DTPA to prevent common deficiencies and create a stronger plant structure.
- Provides “PK” that establishes the ideal baseline PK levels from the onset of flowering.
- “Locks” nutrient pH below 6.5, which is achieved by supplying pH buffers that are 5-times stronger than normal. In recirculating systems, many growers find pH is stable for 7-10 days…or longer! In coco and soil, pH adjustment is rarely required.
• Use through bloom at 2ml/L (7.5 ml/Gal).
• This product will solve many of the deficiency issues associated with powdered base products.