Gold Label Special Light Mix is made using the same Swedish virgin white peat and high-quality perlite for maximum aeration and water retention but with less added nutrients. The lower concentration of nutrition enables quick root formation and the ability to refine your nutrient regime from the very start of a plants life cycle. Gold Label Special Light Mix is also mixed with Swedish clay, lime, minerals, trace elements and organic fertilizer to make a light soil mix that’s ready straight out of the bag.
Virtually all soil products encourage beneficial microbial activity in the root zone. This increases yield and root health. For a really flourishing microherd we highly recommend using Ecothrive Neutralise to avoid the chlorine/chloramine in tap water from inhibiting, or even killing, the friendly microbes, plus a quality beneficial inoculant such as Ecothrive Biosys when growing in soil. For an extra kick, try Ecothrive Charge too!
- Perfect for cuttings and seedlings as its only lightly fertilised
- Specially designed to be light and airy, with added perlite
- Mixed with Swedish virgin white peat for incredible moisture retention
- Holds lots of moisture without water-logging
- Offers great drainage and root-zone aeration
- An excellent starting point if you want complete nutrient control
- Contains organic growth stimulants
- Allows very fast growth and a healthy root system