LUMATEK ZEUS COMPACT LED 465 WATT
The Lumatek Zeus 465W LED is a linear multi-light bar fixture producing PPF of 1070 µmol/s and a Photon Efficacy (fixture efficiency) of 2.3 µmol/J. The Zeus is built using high quality Lumatek drivers and top bin LEDs from Osram and Lumileds Philips generating a full-spectrum light source ideal for veg and flowering cycles.
With the advances in technology and fixture performance, high quality LED horticultural lighting is now a credible option offering significant return on investment to cultivators. Lumatek full spectrum horticultural LED solutions balance light quality (spectra) with light quantity (intensity and duration) sufficient to provide single-source lighting for entire grow cycle from vegetative through flowering period.
The array of LEDs create a uniform spread of light at short distance to the crop enabling single source grow lighting for multi-layer cultivation systems, single benches in low rooms and grow tents.
The Zeus is built using high quality Lumatek drivers and top bin LEDs from Osram and Lumileds Philips generating a full-spectrum light source ideal for veg and flowering cycles.
For different cultivars, propagation and vegetative growth periods the Zeus may be dimmed without losing efficiency. The high efficiency and low powered LED configuration with six LED bars reduces the temperature of the LEDs increasing the output and improving light maintenance.
The Zeus fixture can also be externally controlled with a Lumatek digital lighting controller featuring automated dimming, temperature safety control, Sunrise & Sunset Mode for up to 100 fixtures per controller.
Compared to regular open HPS/MH solutions the Zeus can achieve 30-40% less HVAC capacity.
- High Efficacy 2.3 µmol/J;
- High PPF output for high intensity 1070 µmol/s;
- High-quality Lumatek LED drivers;
- Top bin LEDs;
- Balanced full spectrum;
- External control with Lumatek Control Panel;
- Replaceable 93W magnet light bars;
- Fully Dimmable;
- User-friendly Plug & Play Assembling;
- Detachable driver for remote use.
- Product Code: LUMLED007;
- Efficacy: 2.3 µmol/J;
- PPF: 1070 µmol/s;
- Input Voltage: 200-240V, 50-60Hz;
- Power Consumption: 465W;
- Footprint: 1.2×1.2m;
- Waterproof: IP65;
- Lifetime: 60 000 hrs;
- Light Distribution: 120°;
- Light Source: Osram and Lumileds Philips Diodes;
- Diodes ratio: Red 8%, White 92%;
- Diodes efficiency: Osram Dark Red 660NM 3.3 μmol/J, Lumileds Philips White 2.7 μmol/J;
- Dimmable: OFF-25%-50%-75%-100% with 0-10V Light Dimmer (Included);
- Thermal management: Passive;
- Power factor: > 0.95;
- Driver location: Fixed in structure or detachable for remote use (extention cables sold separately);
- External Control: With Lumatek Digital Panel;
- Weight: 11 Kg;
- Dimensions: 998 x 900 x 51.9 mm;
- Spectrum: Full Spectrum;
- <Warranty: 5 years.
- 5 x Lumatek 93W Full-Spectrum Magnet Light Bars;
- 1 x Lumatek 465W Driver with Connecting Cables;
- 1 x LED Structure with Connecting Cables;
- 1 x 0-10V Light Dimmer + Velcro;
- 2 x Metal Cable Hangers;
- 1 x Manual.