The higher specification Lumatek Zeus 465W Pro Compact LED is a linear multi-light bar fixture producing very high PPF of 1256 µmol/s and a Photon Efficacy (fixture efficiency) of 2.7 µmol/J.
With the advances in technology and fixture performance, high quality LED horticultural lighting is now a credible option offering significant return on investment to cultivators. Lumatek full spectrum horticultural LED solutions balance light quality (spectra) with light quantity (intensity and duration) sufficient to provide single-source lighting for the entire grow cycle from vegetative through flowering period.
Pioneers of the innovative, modular, magnetic LED light bar design.
The array of LEDs create a uniform spread of light at short distance to the crop enabling single source grow lighting for multi-layer cultivation systems, single benches in low rooms and grow tents.
The Zeus is built using high quality Lumatek drivers and top bin LEDs from LUMLED and Osram generating a full-spectrum light source ideal for veg and flowering cycles.
For different cultivars, propagation and vegetative growth periods the Zeus may be dimmed without losing efficiency. The high efficiency and low powered LED configuration with five 93W LED bars reduces the temperature of the LEDs increasing the output and improving light maintenance.
The Zeus fixture can also be externally controlled with a Lumatek digital lighting controller (Digital Panel Plus 2.0) featuring light timing, automated dimming (1% increments), temperature safety control, Sunrise & Sunset Mode for up to 100 fixtures per controller.
Universal Control Systems Compatibility
Lumatek LED Fixtures can be fully controlled with either the Lumatek Digital Panel Plus 2.0 or with any other Control System that utilises 0-10V output signal. Even if your Universal Controller has an RJ port interface, you can still run our LEDs by using a signal converter RJ to 0-10V control adaptor.
- High Efficacy 2.7 µmol/J;
- High PPF output for high intensity 1256 µmol/s;
- High-quality Lumatek LED drivers;
- Top bin LEDs;
- Balanced full spectrum;
- External control with Lumatek Control Panel;
- Replaceable 93W magnet light bars;
- Fully Dimmable;
- User-friendly Plug & Play Assembling;
- Detachable driver for remote use.
- Efficacy: 2.7 µmol/J
- PPF: 1256 µmol/s
- Input Voltage: 200-240V, 50-60Hz
- INPUT POWER (100%): 465W
- Footprint: 1.2×1.2m
- Waterproof: IP65
- Lifetime: 60 000 hrs
- Light Distribution: 120°
- Light Source: Osram and LUMLED Diodes
- Dimmable: OFF-25%-50%-75%-100% with 0-10V Light Dimmer (Included)
- External Control: With Lumatek Digital Panel
- Weight: 11 Kg
- Dimensions: 998x900x51.9mm
- Spectrum: Full Spectrum F
- BTU (With Driver Attached): 1706 BTUs/h
- BTU (With Driver Remote): 1586 BTUs/h