- Consuming only 65W per unit means Photon LED far outpaces competitors. With our recommended 7-way configuration, you’ll still only be drawing 455W from the mains. When compared to 600W High Intensity Discharge (HID) lamps, that’s almost 30% difference; saving you on the cost of electricity.
- You can customise your Photon LED system to have an immense 30 units, that’s up to 4 x 7-way configurations, all running from one domestic mains socket without any relays or contactors required. With extension leads, don’t worry about having to connect them all into one behemoth of a light, you can space them out and fill your whole grow room.
- Photon LED was designed to fulfil the needs of any grow, whether it’s a 0.16 m2 tent, a 10,000 m2 facility, an oddly shaped room or a greenhouse, we have you covered. Bearing the plethora of settings, you could find yourself growing in during the design phase, led directly to the product you see today. A solid, competitive, easy to use product that is suitable for both hobbyists and commercial ventures.
- Using full spectrum LED’s gives Photon LED an advantage over many other competitors using LED grow lights. We’re sure you’ve heard ‘But full spectrum is unnecessary, plants don’t absorb green light’ time and time again. Whilst this was believed to be true for a many number of years, recent discoveries indicate that plants do in fact utilise green light, stimulating chloroplasts at a deeper level than that of the rest of the spectrum. Green light also offers greater canopy penetration. As furth
- 50,000 hours or 11 years life expectancy