Plant Magic Bugicide
Pest problems are the stuff of nightmares – problems such as spider mites can wreak havoc in your indoor garden in a short space of time. Harder still is the eradication of these pests on a permanent basis, Plant Magic Bugicide helps to combat pests and mildew at the same time, saving you time and money.
- Quick and effective
- Pest and Mildew control in one handy product
- Use it straight from the bottle, no pre-mixing required
- Helps control then eradicate a wide range of pests problems
- Safe to use on all flowers, fruits and vegetables
- Multi-purpose, effective both indoors and outside
- Can be used right up until harvest
- Pests don’t become resistant to the Plant Magic Bugicide
- Kind to birds and bees (including pet budgies)
How Plant Magic Bugicide Works:
A whole range of pests can be treated with Plant Magic Bugicide including spider mites, aphids, whiteflies, mealybugs, scale and psyllids. Not only that but it also helps with mildew problems too, this can be of great benefit when deep into the flower.
How to use Plant Magic Bugicide:
Directions for use: Shake well before use and always read the label before use. Use at the first sign of pest infestation until problems subside. Spray both sides of leaf surfaces until runoff and ideally apply the spray directly to pests. Store out of direct sunlight at room temperature above 10 °C and below 25 °C.
Repeat weekly to keep pests under control however it can be used more frequently for heavier infestations (several times, every 2-3 days)
To avoid scorching do not spray in hot, dry conditions. Spray a small test area and monitor for damage before treating your enitre plant.