Pyth Tabz – Plant Magic – Pythium / Root Rot Treatment – 10 Tablets
Any grower with experience of pythium or root rot will know how devastating it can be an dhow quickly it can take hold. Because of this, when temperatures begin to rise and the risk of getting pythium increases, many growers either reduce their grow or stop altogether.
Pyth Tabz not only sterilise your nutrient tank on initial contact but remains working for you for 7 – 10 days giving more peace of mind that any spores evident in the grow room are instantly killed upon contact with the sterilized water. Pyth Tabz are a strip of 10 tablets, providing protection for up to 10 weeks.
1 tablet is suitable for treating 120 litres and will last for roughly a week.
Benefits of using Pyth Tabz:
• Pyth Tabz are 99.99% effective against Pythium but all fungi and bacterial pathogens are killed and no longer evident in the water.
Pyth Tabz – The Facts:
• DO NOT use in compost / soil or any kind of organic regime.
• Pyth Tabz will treat upto 120L of water. Use 1 tablet per week.
• For best results crush tablet and add to a jug of water before adding to bulk water ensuring complete dissolution.
• If using multiple tanks e.g. 50L reservoir, pour 1 litre of water into a measuring jug, put the tablet in and stir until dissolved. Then pour 500ml of this solution into each of the tanks (essentially 100ml of this solution into 10 litres of water).
• Do not store opened sachets as they will react with the air.
Take care when using Pyth Tabz:
• Causes serious eye damage. Causes skin irritation. Toxic in contact with skin. Harmful if swallowed. Very toxic to aquatic life. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting side effects.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Call a doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
• Avoid contact with eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Store locked up.
• Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine)
Pyth Tabz can also be used as a tank / reservoir cleaner.