One of the Most Advanced LED Grow Lights with Incredible Efficiency!
SANlight are an Austrian company with a fantastic reputation and knowledge of semiconductor technology and photonics. The SANlight Q6W is one of the most efficient LED grow lights on the market with a tremendously efficient light output of 2.7 µmols per Joule which is around 35% more than most other LED grow lights on the market. The SANlight Q6W features a full spectrum but with a large amount of red for tremendous productivity. The unit is highly reliable thanks to its passive cooling through large heatsinks which means there are no fans to fail. The excellent secondary optics create an amazingly even footprint.
- SANlight – Superb quality Austrian engineering
- 215 Watts
- Incredible 2.7 µmol / Joule efficiency
- Total of 580 µmols/sec PAR light output
- Silent Passive cooling through large heatsinks
- Full-spectrum light output for the highest quality crops with a large amount of extra red for great productivity
- Far superior spectrum to HPS and MH lamps and most other LED grow lights
- Great reliability with no fans to go wrong
- Can be daisy-chained (up to 12 units together)
- Each of the 6 modules is factory replaceable for future-proofing
- Uses especially selected Osram LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes)
- Superb optics create an incredibly even (homogenous) footprint with a 90° beam angle
- Works great in a 1m x 1m grow tent
- At least 90% light output after 80,000 hours of use
- 3 Year Warranty
How the SANlight Q6W Works
SANlight has spared no expense in creating the Q6W. It boasts probably the most efficient LEDs in any grow light anywhere. Electrical energy is measured in Joules and 1 watt is basically where 1 Joule of electricity is used per second. Most LED grow lights produce around 2 µmols of PAR light per Joule of electricity but the efficiency of the LEDs in the SANlight Q6W mean that this unit produces a whopping 2.7 µmols of PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) light per Joule of electrical energy which makes it around 35% more efficient. This makes it amongst the most efficient LED grow lights available anywhere. The unit has a power factor of greater than 0.95 which means the electrical power supply wastes as little as possible.
The light output is full spectrum but with the addition of lots of extra red. The red part of the light spectrum is the most productive of all the colours. The combination of amazing efficiency and lots of red light means that the SANlight Q6W produces a greater yield per watt of electricity than virtually any other LED grow light. At 215 watts it produces as much light as 280 watts of electricity used by many other LED grow lights.