One of the most advanced LED Grow Lights with extremely high efficiency the Sanlight Q6W uses Osram LED chips in the light modules which are very efficient with an output of 2.7µmol / Joule. This makes the Sanlight LED Q6W Gen 2 one of the most efficient LED grow lights on the market.
The Sanlight LED Q6W produces a full spectrum but with a large amount of red for tremendous productivity. The unit is highly reliable thanks to its passive cooling through large heatsinks which means there are no fans to fail and the excellent secondary optics create a very even footprint.
It boasts probably the most efficient LEDs in any grow light anywhere. The LEDs used in the Sanlight Q6W Gen 2 produce 2.7µmols / Joule while most grow lights produce around 2 µmols of PAR light per Joule of electricity but the efficiency of the LEDs in the SANlight Q6W Gen 2 mean that this unit produces 2.54 µmols of PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) light per Joule of electrical energy which makes it around 35% more efficient. This makes it amongst the most efficient LED grow light available and has a power factor greater than 0.95 which means very little electrical power is wasted.
The light output is full spectrum but with the addition of more red which is the most productive. The combination of great efficiency and lots of red light means the SANlight Q6W Gen 2 produces a greater yield per watt of electricity than virtually any other grow light.
- Power Consumption: 245W
- 2.7 µmol / Joule efficiency LEDs
- Beam angle 90
- Power Factor> 0.95
- Total of 624 µmols/sec PAR light output
- Fixture efficiency: 2.54 µmol / Joule
- Silent Passive cooling through large heatsinks
- Full spectrum light output
- High reliability (no fans)
- Each modules is factory replaceable
- Uses high quality Osram 2mm² Chip Technology
- Superb optics create an incredibly even footprint with a 90° beam angle
- Ideal for 1m x 1m grow tents
- Long lasting – at least 90% light output after 80,000 hours of use
- Guaranteed 100,000 hours use before any light loss
- 3 Year Warranty
- Increase in yield and quality
- Plants consume less water
- Suitable for both vegetation and flowering periods
- Less heat generated and silent operation
- More usable cultivation area
- Saving on power consumption
The SANlight Q6W Gen 2 works great in a 1m x 1m square tent. It features 3 eyelets at each end for hanging. Use the centre eyelets to hang the unit horizontally flat. To hang the unit with a slight slant use the eyelets on either side.
For mature plants, SANlight recommend that the unit is hung at no lower than 35cm. This is about right for a 0.8m square tent. However, for a slightly larger tent such as a 1m square tent then the coverage will be better if hung at around 40-45cm. If the unit is used over young plants, then this height also should be increased.