- Convenient design: The Garden Potato Cultivation Bag has a visualization window feature that allows you to quickly and accurately determine if your potatoes are ripe and harvest directly without the need to dig the soil.
- Durable Material: The potato glow bag made of non-woven material is not only eco-friendly but also non-polluting, non-toxic, and biodegradable, as well as UV resistant, waterproof, heat resistant, freeze resistant Is also excellent.
- Healthy Growth: The growth bag is designed with 3 vents to facilitate plant ventilation. Allows roots to breathe and grow healthier, preventing roots from swirling. Improves vegetable growth and yield.
- Widely applicable: Suitable for indoor and outdoor planting. Used to plant potatoes, taro, radish, carrots, onions, cucumbers, eggplant, pepper, zucchini, and many other vegetables.
- Easy to use and reusable: Easy to hang on the handle, heavy-duty can be used anywhere. When you have finished making gentle vegetables, you can repeatedly plant other vegetables. Can be folded and stored when idle.
These garden planter bags are suitable for indoor and outdoor planting. They are ideal for patios, small gardens, balconies, sun rooms, and any outdoor space. They can be used to plant potatoes, tomatoes, garlic, onions, beans, apple trees, papaya trees, guava trees, flowers and so on. You can plant different plants according to your personal preferences.
- Breathable high-quality non-woven fabric.
- Easy to absorb nutrients, strong drainage capacity, help plants to discharge excess water.
- Durable, reusable, and foldable.
- Eco-friendly materials for the environment, no pollution.
- Portable handle: Easy to move the grow bags and plants.
- Durable bottom: Breathable & moisturizing.
- Movable window: Easy to watch the growth cycle of the plant and Pick fruitage.
- Fill the bottom half of the bag with soil and fertilizer.
- Fill the seedling bag with soil and seeds, and then bury the sprouted potato seeds and seedling bags in the grow bag.
- As the plant grows, add more soil or compost to fill the grow bag.
- Regular irrigation and fertilization allow plants to obtain nutrition.
- After seeing the potatoes mature from the window, you could take the potatoes directly from the bottom of the window without digging the soil or destroying the plants.