- PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIAL: Made of 300g heavy duty thickened non-woven breathable fabric, these plants grow bags are moderately permeable, environmentally friendly, BPA-free, and washable for reuse.
- SCIENCE GROWING DESIGN: Nonwoven fabric pots provide aeration, excellent drain and good air permeability. Enhancing root structure prevents circling roots build-up, allowing your roots to breathe, translating to a healthier, more vigorous growth.
- DURABLE, REINFORCED HANDLES: Compare with other fragile handles, we use serging stitches to sew nylon handles onto the pot so they can support a full bag of soil.
- PORTABLE GROW BAGS: Both heavy-duty handles and rugged material means you can move bags full of soil and plants indoors or outdoor with ease.
- REPEATED USAGE FOR YEARS: Durable material, not easily damaged, washable and easy to clean for yearly reuse.
Superior Breathable Fabric
Fabric Pots are made of thick-but-breathable 300 GSM nonwoven material that allows roots to breathe and grow healthier, boosts plant growth and yields.
Sturdy Strap Handles
Strap handles are firmly stitched on and reinforced to support far more than a full load of wet soil, more secure lifting and moving indoor or outdoor
X Shape Sewing
The suture design allows the handle to be more securely attached to the grow bags and has a load-bearing capacity that is not easily broken during lift over and over.
Why should you use grow bags?
– A recent study showed the root of plants grows faster in Grow Bags because grow bags allow oxygen to penetrate the walls of the pot.
– Grow bags could let extra water out when you watering, which prevent many problems associated with over watering like root rot.
– Grow bags could prevent roots from circling, Decreased the risk of transplant shock.