- 🍓 10 Gallon Plant Bags: The 10 Gallon strawberry grow bags tall enough to allow the plant roots to grow deep and healthy. Ideal for most plants growing such as plant potato, onion, carrot, tomato, taro, radish, carrot, cucumber, aubergine, pepper, courgette and flowers.
- 🍓 8 Side Grow Pockets: The strawberry grows bag design with 8 side pockets, perfect for Strawberries’ shallow roots. let it grow.
- 🍓 Breathable: The plant potato growing bag made by eco-friendly non-toxic fabric, full moisture and prevent moisture loss, can be widely used for young plants & seeds develop, help their quick growth, improve the survival rate.
- 🍓 Healthy: The plant grows bags that allow the light to transmit so the vegetable will get healthier roots and thicker stems. Double Layer fabric so they are dependable and sturdy. With handles on both sides for easy moving.
- 🍓 Reusable: You can repeat planting other vegetables after finished, split the bag open, and recycle the soil or compost. Clean the garden planter bags, storage for next planting
Do you like planting Strawberries in your own garden?
Have you ever been worried that there is no suitable place to grow Strawberries or other vegetables?
Now, these garden grow bags can solve all your problems, help you plant strawberries on your patio or balcony much easier!
🌿Easy to plant, grow and harvest your vegetables；
🌿Choose freely for indoor and outdoor planting;
🌿Corrosion-resistant, self-absorbent, breathable, durable, degradable, water-saving and drought-resistant；
🌿Suitable for seeding, planting, pollution-free;
🌿Ideal for patios or small gardens, like the balconie,tents,and outdoor spaces; can be used for Plant strawberry, onions, taro, radish, carrots and other vegetables and flowers.
🌿Convenience for being folded and stored during idle；
Material: Non-woven Fabric
Package: 2 x Black 10 Gallon Plant Grow Bags
How to use
Step 1: Loosen the compost in the bag by shaking and kneading it like a pillow. Shape the bag into a low hummock, making sure compost is evenly spread.
Step 2: Open the small window and cut out the pre-marked planting squares.
Step 3: Scoop out compost from each square leaving a hole big enough for the root ball of your plant. Put a plant in each hole and refill around it with compost.
Step 4:Water well and label.