pH-buffered, ultra-concentrated dry powder nutrients
1-part nutrient in dry powder form
Using two mineral-based 1-part formulations, one for grow, one for bloom, Maxi Series is our most concentrated product ever.
MaxiGro and MaxiBloom, are standalone, water-soluble formulas made with high quality primary, secondary and micronutrients in the right concentrations to give maximum aroma and production in even the softest water. Both are also pH-buffered, which means nutrient solution pH will hold its value once your pH target is met. The dry powder format makes Maxi Series highly portable, easily stored, which makes it a popular choice for outdoor gardeners.
MaxiGro and MaxiBloom can be used for all types of plants and with a variety of water qualities. Whether you’re working in coco coir, hydroponics, soilless or soil, the Maxi Series gives you all the flexibility and transportability you need.
How to use Maxi Series®:
- Mix well with water and apply.
- GHE Maxi Series® nutrients are very concentrated: a maximum of under 2 g/L in water is required.
- Ensure that MaxiSeries® powder is stored in a dry, airtight container after opening to avoid caking.
Use Maxi Series® with:
- Works with all plants and substrates, in hydroponics, soil and outdoor gardening.
- After nutrients, the biggest boost advantage can give any grow is using a high quality Fulvic acid: GHE Diamond Nectar® is the best.
- GHE BM® brings beneficial microbial life to your rootzone, Trikologic S adds increased protection and added performance, especially in high temperatures.
- General Organics additives: The General Organics range includes high quality Organic additives to fine tune and enhance your plants.
- FlashClean®: Not just for lock-out problems and end of harvest; FlashClean® rejuvenates old substrate and tired soil both of which can be difficult to handle with fruiting plants that can’t be re-potted, and can give mother plants a new lease of life.
- During the last 10 days use FinalPart® for increased flower production.
Maxi Series® available in: