General Hydroponics Bio Bloom
This natural flowering booster is part of the General Hydroponics “Bio” range of boosters, Bio Roots comes as a concentrate which is diluted and then used on plants while flowering/fruiting for bigger crops of better quality.
- General Hydroponics – one of the original hydroponic nutrient companies
- GH constantly conducts research and continually improves it’s products
- GH Bio Bloom – Made from completely natural ingredients
- When used in soil it stimulates the friendly micro-organisms in the root-zone
- Improves nutrient absorption, transport, and plant growth by up to 20%
- Increases the size of leaves and improves photosynthesis
- Enhances the assimilation of Calcium
- Improves natural immunity to disease.
General Hydroponics Bio Bloom (choose your size above)
How Bio Bloom Works:
General Hydroponics Bio Bloom is a concentrate made from natural ingredients and is used on plants in the flowering and fruiting stage. Bio Bloom contains ingredients which stimulate growth and activity in the friendly micro-organisms in the root-zone. Bio Bloom also contains ingredients which improve nutrient uptake (especially of Calcium) and transport around the plant, especially to the areas of the plant which are deprived. Bio Bloom encourages larger leaves and better photosynthesis which in turn leads to bigger blooms of better quality. Bio Bloom also helps improve your plant’s immune system against diseases.
How to Use Bio Bloom:
GH Bio Bloom is designed for use with plants in the flowering / fruiting stages, grown in almost any mediums and grow-system. Always shake the bottle well before use. Dilute 2ml of Bio Bloom per 10 litres of water (use only fresh water, or preferably demineralised water) and mix well. Use from the first signs of flowers / fruits and use up until the last 10 days before harvest.
As with all nutrients, boosters and additives, never mix them together in their concentrated form (i.e. straight out of the bottle). Always add each nutrient, booster or additive to your reservoir or feed water in turn, giving the solution a good stir to mix it in before adding the next one.
GH Bio Bloom recommended dosage: 0.2ml/Litre (2ml/10 litres)