High quality dry Trichoderma harzianum culture
A vital part of Organic growing, and every commercial gardener’s secret weapon
Trikologic is our brand of Trichoderma harzianum: the first beneficial microbial inoculant to become standard in the commercial greenhouse industry.
Trichoderma lives in soil, coco or other similar substrates breaking down organic matter and releasing minerals. This process of decomposition and nutrient release is fundamental to Organic, Organic Hydroponic, and Bioponics, and Aquaponics gardening. As it grows and establishes colonies, Trichoderma also releases a range of plant growth stimulating compounds and substances that inhibit or kill pathogens in the soil which might otherwise harm your plants – as the latest research has been demonstrating.
It’s this range of benefits, for young plants in particular, that has led to Trichoderma becoming a standard in the industry.
As with all GHE products, our Trichoderma brand is of the highest quality – all strains and cultures are not equal, and some are significantly less viable than others. We are proud to say that our beneficial microorganism products, bacteria and fungi, are amongst the highest quality on the market.
HOW TO USE :
As with all aerobic microorganisms, the better the oxygen supply, and the more stable pH, temperature and humidity are; the healthier and more effective Trikologic will be.
- As a drench when sowing seeds, and as an additive to water/nutrient for seedlings, young, and adult plants: add 1g for every 15 to 20 litres of water or nutrient solution every 6 to 8 weeks.
- For adult plants, in soil or coco: add 10g for every 150 to 200 litres of water or nutrient solution every 6 to 8 weeks; just add to your water/nutrient system, or water directly onto substrate.
- In pure, bare root hydroponics and bioponics: When plants are young and have small root systems, Trikologic needs a base to regroup and reproduce: to provide this use a commercially available biofilter unit, or suspend a 3 to 5L plastic basket filled with 80% clay pebbles and 20% coco coir under falling water in your tank, e.g. under the return of our Aeroflo® systems.
USE WITH :
- All GHE nutrients and substrates, in hydroponics and outdoor gardening.
- Pro Organic and other organic nutrients work particularly well with GHE Trikologic