Vitalink nutrients have a reputation for delivering fantastic results for very reasonable prices and Coir MAX is no different. Coir MAX is a 2 part feed that can be used right the way through the grow and bloom stages, providing an excellent foundation for plant growth and development that also represents fantastic value for money.
- Vitalink – one of the titans of the growing industry
- Rigorously tested, reliable and consistent
- A very cost-effective product
- Tailor made for excellent results in coco coir
- 2 part base nutrient used throughout grow and bloom phases
- Used at between 1.0ml and 4.0ml per litre of nutrient solution
- Perfect for use with the range of Vitalink boosters and additives
Your choice of size of Vitalink Coir MAX A&B for soft water (choose your size above)
How Coir MAX Works:
Coir MAX is a 2 part coco feed that is used right the way though the grow and bloom stages, keeping things nice and simple for the grower. Vitalink have changed the format of their coco feed slightly by shifting to a 2 part product – this is part of a drive on their part to deliver the very best results possible while keeping the price as reasonable as it ever was. They’ve also upgraded it to include a healthy dose of fulvic acid, a refined form of humic acid, that will assist with the uptake of nutrients, increasing the efficiency of your indoor garden and improving the overall productivity.
How to use Coir MAX:
Coir MAX can be used right the way through the grow and bloom phases, finishing just before the final flush. If you decide to use ‘Finale’, Vitalink’s ripening product, then you should stop using your base nutrients altogether 2 weeks before harvest. Do not run Coir MAX at the same time as running Finale. Coir MAX is used at a rate of between 1.0ml and 5.0ml per litre.