If you’re growing hydroponically, Hydro MAX provides the solid nutritional foundation that will allow you to create the indoor garden you always dreamed of! It maintains the characteristics that made the original Vitalink MAX such a huge favourite, but improves on it with the inclusion of EDDHA, which regulates the flow of iron to the plant (allowing it to be absorbed over a wider pH range). Another key advance is the addition of fulvic acid, which acts a catalyst for nutrient uptake, ensuring that plants make the best use of everything that’s available to them, improving the all-round efficiency of your grow.Vitalink base nutrients really come into their own when used in conjunction with their range of additives.
- Vitalink – one of the titans of the growing industry
- Optimised for use in hydroponic systems
- Rigorously tested, reliable and consistent
- Formulated for use in the bloom stages
- Developed specifically for hard water areas
- 1 litre sized bottles
- Used at between 3ml and 4ml per litre of nutrient solution
- Perfect for use with the range of Vitalink boosters and additives
Your choice of size of Hydro MAX Bloom A&B for hard water (choose your size above)
How to use Hydro MAX:
A copy of the Vitalink Hydro feed chart can be found in the attachments tab, just above this description. Use Hydro MAX Grow for the veg stages and for the first week of flower and switch to Hydro MAX Bloom at the beginning of the second week of the flowering stages. Use it a rate of 3ml-4ml per litre of nutrient solution. As always, test your conductivity levels to confirm that nutrient concentrations are within range and adjust the pH level to around 5.8.