Vitalink products have a reputation for producing fantastic results for extremely reasonable prices, and PK 13/14 follows exactly the same trend. Use it around week 5 or 6 of the bloom stages and you can expect to see fruits start swelling in size.
- Vitalink – one of the titans of the growing industry
- A highly cost-effective product that gets the job done
- Rigorously tested, reliable and consistent
- Can be used with almost any nutrient, medium and grow-system
- Produces the goods in terms of both quantity and quality
- Used at around 1.0ml per litre
- Works with hard or soft water
Your choice of size of Vitalink PK 13/14 (choose your size above)
How Vitalink PK 13/14 Works:
PK 13/14 is a flowering booster that contains a plentiful supply of two essential macro nutrients, phosphorus (P) and potassium (K). Adding PK to your nutrient program during the later flowering enhances the development of fruits, filling them out and adding weight. Vitalink PK 13/14 can be used very effectively with any brand of base nutrient, with any medium and with any system.
How to use Vitalink PK 13/14:
Vitalink recommend using Buddy, a PK booster with a milder formula, from the 3rd week of the flowering stages. You should switch to using PK 13/14 for a seven day period around week 5 or 6. You can then revert back to using Buddy, finishing just before the final flush. Add it to your regular feed at a rate of 1.0ml per litre, checking your EC levels to make sure you’re in range.
DO NOT USE PK13/14 AND BUDDY TOGETHER!
Copies of the Vitalink feedcharts for coco, soil and hydro can be found under the attachments tab, just above this description.