Vitalink Silicon MAX works by fortifying the walls of individual cells, promoting stronger, healthier plants that are more resilient to any stressful situations that come their way. By toughening your plants up with silicon, you’ll ensure that your potential yields are better protected from problematic issues with the environment, pests & diseases, etc. Like the rest of the Vitalink range, Silicon MAX represents excellent value for money, with a concentrated formula that goes a long way.
- Vitalink – one of the titans of the growing industry
- A highly cost-effective product that gets the job done
- Rigorously tested, reliable and consistent
- Concentrated formula – used at 0.5ml – 1.0ml per litre
- A naturally occurring substance found in soils
- Toughens individual cell walls for an all-round stronger plant
- Allows branches to support heavier fruits than usual
- Protects plants against fungal infection
- Strengthens leaves against pests, making them harder to penetrate
- Helps plants to preserve optimal hydration levels (lowering water loss)
- Increases nutrient uptake and absorption of CO2
- Optimised for stunning results when used with the rest of the Vitalink range
- Can be used right the way through, finishing 2 weeks before harvest
- Also works great for raising the pH of nutrient solution
Your choice of size of Vitalink Silicon MAX (choose your size above)
How to use Vitalink MAX:
Use Vitalink Silicon MAX right the way through the plant’s life cycle, from the growth stages, through flower and finishing two weeks before harvest time. Silicon MAX has a concentrated formula, so you’ll only need to use it at 0.5ml – 1.0ml per litre of nutrient solution.
Vitalink Silicon MAX is an aggressive liquid. Aggressives are types of substance which can cause damage to skin and clothing and can cause burns. This group of products includes, but is not limited to: pH Up (potassium hydroxide), pH Down (nitric acid, phosphoric acid, citric acid), Liquid oxygen (hydrogen peroxide) and products containing liquid forms of silica/silicon. Always add straight to your reservoir water and mix well straight away. Do not mix aggressive substances with any other product while in their concentrated form. When using, always wear suitable protection (gloves, goggles etc.) and keep out of the reach of children at all times.